Kingroot application is highly effective and most popular app which allows the rooting of android devices. Those who want to enrich the features of their android devices, they always go for rooting their device. As it provides lots of additional features to their phones. Kingroot is extremely popular among people those who are looking for rooting their device. The latest version of Kingroot is extremely efficient and lots of the bugs and errors have been fixed in it.
It can easily detect and work with various android models like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Google and much more and is able to root all the versions of android from Froyo to Lollipop. It is the highly intuitive app, making it advanced and easy to use even for those who might it rooting it for the first time. Kingroot requires few other apps to work on rooting, like SU binary which is required to be installed in the system directory. Another one is king user, which disables the auto start and removes system applications. Last but not the least King Master is required to enhance the performance of Kingroot.
KingRoot Apk Download for Android Latest Version:
- First, download the setup from the main source of the website.
- Within few seconds the set up will be downloaded and saved in your phone, it could be in internal memory or in external memory.
- Before you install the setup, ensure to check debug mode on your phone by going to the settings-applications-development-USB debugging. This allows Kingroot to be installed in your device.
- Now, open the setup and run it. The language will be Chinese, which may seem like a difficult thing to proceed ahead, but keep following the standard way of installing the setup.
- Once the set up is installed, open the app where it will show to agree to root and click on it.
- Meanwhile, enable device administration by an unknown source in your system settings before proceeding to the rooting, as it will allow the rooting process to go ahead on your device.
- Then click on “Try to Root” button to begin the process, ensure that your phone battery is minimum at twenty percent when you are rooting it.
- Once the rooting is done, restart your device to save and apply the changes.
Points to Remember While Rooting your Device:
- After rooting the device, there is no data loss or memory loss. It does not have any effect on your data from contact lists, videos, photos or any other data.
- If the device is not supported by Kingroot then it is good to root it from the PC, because there are chances that certain models of the phone may not be supported by Kingroot.
- Before you begin rooting the device, ensure that the three applications, namely, SU binary, King User and King Master are installed before.
- There are instances where a device may suffer boot loop, i.e., a device is required to be flashed if there is the problem with the rooting. The loss of data occurs in flashing, therefore, it is important to install a recovery tool to recover the data.
- Kingroot is also available for PCs and it comes in handy for those devices which are not supported by Kingroot.
- When you are rooting the device, you will be losing out the warranty of the phone or device.
- Uninstalling Kingroot from the device is equally convenient as the installation.
Features of KingRoot Apk Latest Version:
- You can customize the look of your phone as per your choice, from the desired UI to managing the data in your phone.
- Once the rooting is done you can remove the bloatware which is there installed by the manufacturer.
- It gives you an opportunity to do memory partition, which is helpful for devices with low memory.
- The performance of the android devices increases once it is rooted like now you can decide the amount of power will go into CPU and set the limit for it by yourself.
- You can now save the battery too with rooting.
- Kingroot opens the door of convenience to install number of apps on your device.
- Another major advantage of rooting is that now you can block the ads shown on your device. It takes cares of the ads which may have triggered without our permission when subscribing to something.
- Rooting works wonder in creating the back up of your device. You may be using another app to create the backup, but with Kingroot, it an inclusive feature that comes along with various others.
- Another advantage is if you decide to stop using the rooting for your device, you can uninstall it and can get back the warranty of your device.
Unroot your Android Device?
If in case, you decide to unroot your device, the below are the few steps with which you can unroot it.
- From the play store, ensure to install the SuperSU, if you have been using a rooting app.
- Open the app and then go to the settings menu.
- Go to the end of the app and you will see the option of “Full Unroot”, click on it.
- After clicking it, the unroot process will be done in few seconds.
- Now your device is back to the original state.
Many people still think that rooting your device is quite a risky process to thing to do, if in case you are one of them doubting about it, then it is good to read the most about it online and make an informed choice on it. Rooting does give an opportunity to enhance the features of your android device, which you may not be able to experience on the regular basis or may have to shell out a lot of money for it.
Kingroot app is managed by Kingroot studio, they constantly keep on working on the changes and tried to fix the bugs and errors constantly. To enjoy the best, always prefer to download the latest version of apk or update it.